XTe is the PCIe version of our famous top seller Juli@.
Like its PCI sibling, it features highest quality 24-bit 192Khz ADC (114dB) and
DAC (112dB) for only the best quality audio.
Its unique swappable I/O socket
allows you to choose your analog connectors between unbalanced RCA jacks and balanced
TRS jacks, making Juli@ XTe the perfect solution for any stereo I/O application,
analog and digital. This means that you don't have to configure your studio to
Juli@ XTe, you can configure Juli@ XTe to your studio and requirements. The EWDM
drivers of Juli@ XTe provide unparalled performance and stability, and provide
support for all professional audio applications using ASIO and also offering support
for any other modern driver standard for both Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and
Mac OS X.
With its digital I/O and the integrated MIDI interface, Juli@
XTe is perfect for post-production studios, one man bands and use with mixers
and you can monitor the inputs and outputs directly through the digital mixer.
Juli@ XTe features optical and digital outputs that allow AC3/DTS pass through
for Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound playback.
- 2 analog input channels, 2 analog output channels
- 24-bit/192kHz AD converter with 114dB(a) dynamic range
- 24-bit/192kHz DA converter with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- swappable socket (Unbalanced RCA with -10dBv or Balanced TRS with
- coaxial S/PDIF digital input
- synchronisation to digital S/PDIF input signals
- optical S/PDIF digital output with automatic shutter (max. 96kHz specified)
- coaxial S/PDIF digital output (max. 192kHz)
- 1 MIDI input (16 channels) / 1 MIDI output (16 channels)
- PCIe x1 interface card, works in x1 and any other PCIe slot
- support for DirectWIRE 3.0
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs can be used with 24bit/192kHz simultaneously
(incl. MIDI I/O) - full duplex
- independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound and ASIO 2.0 support
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 compatible (32-bit and 64-bit)
- compatible with Mac OS X
- Linux compatible (ALSA)
Reviews and Testimonials