XT - a compactUSB 2.0 MIDI interface with 4 inputs, 4 outputs, perfectly optimized
for usage with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X.
M4U XT can be used directly in all current music applications, not only under
Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit / 64-bit) and Mac OS X but also
under Windows XP - even without any driver installation!
The compact 1/3 rack size box (that
is even smaller than the previous model), USB bus power support and Plug-n-Play
installation make M4U XT truly easy to use and easy to carry everywhere you go.
M4U XT simply works perfect in any studio environment with its 64 input MIDI channels
and 64 output MIDI channels.
M4U XT also provides full multiclient support by installing the optional downloadable
driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8.1. You can even connect multiple M4U
XT units to one computer.
- modern USB 2.0 compilant design, also downwards compatible to USB
- compact device (1/3 rack size)
- 4-in / 4-out, 64 MIDI channels
- MIDI activity indicators for each port
- 3 inputs and 1 output located on the front
- 1 input and 3 outputs located on the rear
- Plug-and-Play installation (no driver required)
- USB bus powered (no extra power supply needed)
- Windows XP, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista compatible
- multidevice & multiclient driver available for Windows XP, Vista,
7 & 8.1
- Mac OS X compatible
- fully class compliant for support of other operating systems (like
various Linux distributions)
- compact design with around 14.5 cm x 8.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- as a fully class-compliant device, it can be used with Apple's iPad
using a camera connection adapter