As upgraded version of our popular nEar05
classic speakers, the nEar05 eXperience near field reference monitors have
been developed especially for high level home studios and special project studios.
The nEar05 eXperience takes 5" near field monitoring speakers to a new level.
They boast an ultra-flat low frequency response and the top quality Kevlar 5"
driver delivers unparalleled punch in the low-mid frequency - a major improvement
over the paper and polypropylene drivers used in most comparable products. ESI
was the first vendor using kevlar for studio monitors in this price range as
material inside the low frequency driver. Other vendors have since copied our
idea, however there is much more to excellent sound: nEar05 eXperience still
features ESI's cross over control technology that is perfectly optimized and
upgraded to provide the perfect output level and frequency response 100% matching
the installed drivers and cabinet design. Simply copying just one feature, does
not work ... this is why we recommend to trust on the original design in case
you are looking at any other similar looking product in the same price range.Of
course nEar05 eXperience is magnetically shielded for desktop operation next
to your other electronic equipment without interference.
nEar05 eXperience is already one of the most successful near field monitoring
speaker in this price range that has ever been developed.
Optionally a nEar05 eXperience based monitoring system can be expanded with
a subwoofer like our SW10K eXperience.
Please note that nEar05 eXperience is no longer in production and has been replaced
by the new and significantly improved aktiv 05.
- integral bi-amplified 70 Watt active near-field monitor
- 5 1/4" kevlar low frequency driver
- 1" silk-dome high frequency driver
- cross-over control optimizes performance in relation to placement
- magnetically shielded for desktop operation
- input connections: 1 XLR balanced & 1 TRS balanced/unbalanced
- input sensitivity: 200 mV
- input impedance: 30k Ohm balanced, 15k Ohm unbalanced
- Protection : RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature,
- frequency response: 60Hz - 22kHz
- crossover frequency: 3.2 kHz
- low frequency amplifier: 40W
- high frequency amplifier: 30W
- blue power LED on the front
- dimensions: 250mm (H) x 176mm (W) x 200mm (D)
- weight: ca. 6.5kg / speaker