NeON combines a USB audio interface with a fully functional MIDI controller
– all in a portable keyboard. With endless combinations of assignable controllers,
NeON provides maximum flexibility and ease of use. The high quality keyboard
will satisfy even the most avid keyboard users. It also features USB connection,
one MIDI output, one Sustain Pedal input, one Expression Pedal input - all in
a small unit that is not wider than 19".
The NeON has 25 velocity sensitive full sized keys. There are 20 buttons with
various functions, 4 of the control buttons allow you to control the octave
range, others provide selection for the MIDI channel and assignment for controller
numbers to the wheels. NeON also has function buttons to change settings, send
MIDI messages, input numbers and so on. There are very flexible continuous controllers
to be used in real time. You can custimize and assign them to do what you want.
The 8 knobs and 8 encoders are provided in two groups, so they can be assigned
with two functions each.
NeON gives you a lot of choice. The audio interface of NeON has 2 inputs and
2 outputs. In addition to this, there is a Mic/Line input, and an instrument
(Hi-Z) input. The headphone output with volume control allows you to adjust
headphone volume levels immediately.
- 3 digit LED display
- 25 semi-weighted spring action
- 3 programmable datawheels
- sustain pedal connector
- 8 programmable endless dials / 8 programmable knobs
- encoder & fader in 2 8-groups, 16 programmable encoders
- headphone amplifier (adjustable)
- supports 32 MIDI cannels
- Hi-Z input: Mic/Inst. input
- power supplied via USB or optional external power supply
- realtime monitoring for all channels with no latency
- Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OS X 10.3 compatible
Reviews and Testimonials