Prodigy 7.1 is the ultimate PCI audio upgrade for those who are ready to achieve
the highest quality digital playback and maximum surround sound experience in
today's multimedia environment. Prodigy 7.1's 2 analog inputs and 8 (4 x stereo)
outputs feature 24-bit 192 kHz D/A converters and 24-bit 96 kHz A/D converters
for analog I/O with 106 dB dynamic range plus 24-bit 96 kHz coaxial input and
Connecting to the Prodigy 7.1 offers an array of options including stereo analog
line inputs, a microphone preamp with +5V phantom power, an amplified headphone
output and full duplex simultaneous record and playback capability.
Prodigy 7.1 offers complete compatibility with Dolby Digital and DTS surround
sound formats. When paired with the included software DVD player, a complete
7.1 home theater surround sound system is created.
Prodigy 7.1 supports Advanced NSP (Native Sound Processing) technology that
takes advantage of the EWDM drivers and DirectWire. The EWDM drivers support
Prodigy 7.1 for perfect compatibility with Windows XP, 2000, ME and 98SE while
offering ultra low latency performance with all popular music production applications
including Nuendo, Cubase, Cakewalk, Sonar, and Logic. There is also full DirectWIRE
and GSIF support available.
Prodigy 7.1 is the ultimate PC audio upgrade solution for gamers, DVD movie
fans, music lovers, DJs, and even for professional musicians.
Prodigy 7.1 is no longer available and has been replaced by the Prodigy
- high-fidelity 24bit 192 kHz D/A converter; 106dB dynamic range
- high-fidelity 24bit 96kHz A/D converter; 102dB dynamic range
- 24bit 96 kHz digital coaxial input and output
- analog 2 in / 8 out; -10dBV unbalanced 1/8" (3.5mm) mono and stereo
input and 4 x stereo -10dBV unbalanced 1/8" (3.5mm) output
- 2 channel recording and 8 channel playback at the same time
- supports multiple sampling rates: 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Full Duplex - simultaneous record / playback
- uses 32bit PCI slot: PCI bus-mastering support
- microphone preamp with +5V phantom power
- headphone amplifier
- supports EWDM driver: WDM and ASIO 2.0, Direct KS support for SONAR
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE