The WaMi Rack 192X offers all of the same versatility that its predecessors
have become famous for, but now supercharged with the power of 192kHz digital
sound quality. Housed in a single-rack space box, the WaMi Rack 192X is designed
to form the central core of a complete 192kHz/24-bit recording system. Features
include four studio-quality discrete XLR mic preamps (line/mic switchable) inputs
with +48V Phantom power, headphone output with independent level control, built-in
MIDI interface, coaxial S/PDIF connectors. All this with the excellent audio
quality of a 123dB AD converter!
Utilizing ESI's EWDM driver technology, WaMi Rack 192L achieves ultra low latency
with excellent performance and stability in all recording situations and offers
perfect compatibility with all common modern audio applications by supporting
all important professional audio formats like ASIO and GSIF or even common DVD
surround formats used for home entertainment.
The optical and coaxial digital outputs support AC3/DTS pass through for digital
decoders and AV amps.
- 24-bit 192kHz AD converter, 123 dB dynamic range
- 24-bit 192kHz DA converter, 106 dB dynamic range
- 4 x analog in / +4dBu balanced 1/4"
- 8 x analog out unbalanced 1/4"
- 4 x XLR balanced input
- 2 x XLR balanced output
- 4 channel microphone pre amp (phantom power)
- 1 headphone output
- S/PDIF coaxial digital in / out: max 24Bit 192 kHz
- supported sample rates: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 176.4, 192kHz
- full duplex, simultaneous recording/playback
- 1 input / 1 output MIDI interface
- supports DD/DTS 5.1 / 6.1./ 7.1 surround sound
- EWDM driver support for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 incl. ASIO
2.0 und GSIF
- DirectWIRE for internal recording
- support for Mac OS X 10.1 and newer
Reviews and Testimonials