Intended for serious recording, the Waveterminal 192X is a 2-in/8-out Interface,
with a 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF stereo optical digital output, boasting no-compromise
24-bit/192kHz A/D and 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters.
Among the standard features are simultaneous record/playback and support for
Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1 surround formats.
Listen to the purity of our state of the art 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converter
technology and bask in the richness. The Waveterminal 192X boasts A/D converters
designed to handle up to 123dB - more dynamic range than any other converters
on any comparable product of the time.
The Waveterminal 192X also fully supports the DVD audio Standard with its true
Utilizing ESI's EWDM driver technology, Waveterminal 192X achieves ultra low
latency with excellent performance and stability in all recording situations
and offers perfect compatibility with all common modern audio applications by
supporting all important professional audio formats like ASIO and GSIF or even
common DVD surround formats used for home entertainment.
The optical and coaxial digital outputs support AC3/DTS pass through for digital
decoders and AV amps.
The optional MI/ODI/O extension provides a
full MIDI interface as well as a digital input.
- 24-bit 192kHz AD-converter, 123 dB dynamic range
- 24-bit 192kHz DA-converter, 106 dB dynamic range
- 2x mono +4dBu XLR balanced 1/4" input
- 3x stereo 1/4" output
- 24 Bit/96 kHz S/PDIF digital output (optical)
- supported sample rates: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 176.4, 192kHz
- Full Duplex - simultaneous recording/playback
- 1 headphone amplifier
- EWDM driver support for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 incl. ASIO 2.0 and
- DirectWIRE for internal recording
- support for Max OS X 10.2 and newer