4-in/4-out PCI Audio Interface with Swappable I/O Socket
Juli@ features highest quality 24-bit 192Khz ADC (114dB) and DAC (112dB) for the best quality audio.
The unique swappable I/O socket allows you to choose your analog connectors between unbalanced RCA jacks and balanced TRS jacks.
You don't have to configure your studio to Juli@, you can configure Juli@ to your studio. Juli@'s EWDM drivers provide unparalled performance and stability, and provide support for all professional audio applications using ASIO and GSIF drivers.
With the powerful EWDM drivers and MIDI I/O Juli@ is perfect for post-production studios, one man bands and use with mixers and you can monitor the inputs and outputs directly through the digital mixer.
Juli@'s optical and digital outputs allow AC3/DTS pass through for Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound playback. Please note that this is the PCI version, we also offer a PCIe version called Juli@ XTe.
- 2 analog input channels, 2 analog output channels
- 24-bit/192kHz AD converter with 114dB(a) dynamic range
- 24-bit/192kHz DA converter with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- swappable socket (Unbalanced RCA with -10dBv or Balanced TRS with +4dBu )
- coaxial S/PDIF digital input
- synchronisation to digital S/PDIF input signals
- optical S/PDIF digital output with automatic shutter (max. 96kHz specified)
- coaxial S/PDIF digital output (max. 192kHz)
- 1 MIDI input (16 channels) / 1 MIDI output (16 channels)
- support for DirectWIRE 3.0
- 4 inputs and 4 outputs can be used with 24bit/192kHz simultaneously (incl. MIDI I/O) - full duplex
- PCI card is compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCI slots
- independent monitoring control for analog and digital input signals and playback
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
- Windows 98SE/ME/XP/2000/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 compatible
- compatible with Mac OS X 10.1 and newer (Power Mac G4/G5)
- Linux compatible (ALSA)
Reviews and Testimonials
Here are selected reviews of Juli@:
Germany's stereoplay issue July 2006 contains a review of Juli@ in the HiFi & PC section: "In conclusion, Juli@ comes very close to the analog standard of vividness, image and warmth." - verdict: stereoplay Highlight
The January 2005 issue of Sound on Sound features a review of Juli@ by Martin Walker: "ESI's Juli@ is a versatile soundcard thanks to its swappable I/O and extensive driver support, it sounds good, and is good value for money." - check the full review here.
Popular UK online magazine Dancetech had a detailed look on Juli@ and mentioned:"So, a great little audio card!" / "a real winner all round!" - read the full review here also check their video review!
In September 2004 the team of iXBT checked our Juli@ in detail: "Taking into account its price and professional orientation, we found no drawbacks in this card." - read the full review here. In the conclusion, we received their "Original Design" award!
If you are interested in adding a review to this list, do not hesitate and contact us.