extremly high quality 24-bit/192kHz audio interface
Intended for serious recording, the Waveterminal 192X is a 2-in/8-out Interface, with a 24-bit/96kHz S/PDIF stereo optical digital output, boasting no-compromise 24-bit/192kHz A/D and 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters.
Among the standard features are simultaneous record/playback and support for Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1 surround formats.
Listen to the purity of our state of the art 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converter technology and bask in the richness. The Waveterminal 192X boasts A/D converters designed to handle up to 123dB - more dynamic range than any other converters on any comparable product of the time.
The Waveterminal 192X also fully supports the DVD audio Standard with its true 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
Utilizing ESI's EWDM driver technology, Waveterminal 192X achieves ultra low latency with excellent performance and stability in all recording situations and offers perfect compatibility with all common modern audio applications by supporting all important professional audio formats like ASIO and GSIF or even common DVD surround formats used for home entertainment.
The optical and coaxial digital outputs support AC3/DTS pass through for digital decoders and AV amps.
The optional MI/ODI/O extension provides a full MIDI interface as well as a digital input.
- 24-bit 192kHz AD-converter, 123 dB dynamic range
- 24-bit 192kHz DA-converter, 106 dB dynamic range
- 2x mono +4dBu XLR balanced 1/4" input
- 3x stereo 1/4" output
- 24 Bit/96 kHz S/PDIF digital output (optical)
- supported sample rates: 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 176.4, 192kHz
- Full Duplex - simultaneous recording/playback
- 1 headphone amplifier
- EWDM driver support for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 incl. ASIO 2.0 and GSIF
- DirectWIRE for internal recording
- support for Max OS X 10.2 and newer