Professional 24-bit 192 kHz 8 output USB Audio Interface
GIGAPORT eX is not like any other USB audio interface ... it's simply the multichannel playback solution with the best price value ratio on the market due to its unique set of features providing 8 independand outputs (and full 7.1 surround sound support), 2 independent stereo headphone outputs and excellent audio quality supporting up to 24-bit and 192 kHz.
The upgrade of our famous GIGAPORT HD+ provides ASIO 2.0 drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and nativly works under OS X / macOS even without the installation of a special driver.
This makes GIGAPORT eX perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and the eight outputs as up to 4 different stereo channels, enabling you to mix, cue and add effects! Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the two built-in headphone outputs. GIGAPORT eX of course also works on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio DAW software applications. The hardware also works with consumer programs such as DVD playback software.
GIGAPORT eX will start shipping in late February.
- USB 3.1 Audio Interface with USB-C connector (different connection cables included)
- USB 2.0 compatible
- 24-bit / 192 kHz D/A converter with 114dB dynamic range (A-weighted), available on all output channels
- 8 independent output channels with -10dBV RCA connectors
- 2 independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends l out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output l sends out different signal from playback channel 1/2
- compatible with Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 and OS X / macOS
- supports ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME with our EWDM drivers as well as CoreAudio
- 100% class compliant
- compact and portable design with around 12 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm