Professional 24-bit / 192 kHz 8 Output USB Audio Interface
GIGAPORT eX is not like any other USB audio interface ... it's simply the multichannel playback solution with the best price value ratio on the market due to its unique set of features providing 8 independent outputs (and full 7.1 surround sound support), 2 independent stereo headphone outputs and excellent audio quality supporting up to 24-bit and 192 kHz.
The upgrade of our famous GIGAPORT HD+ provides ASIO 2.0 drivers for professional audio mixing and playback under Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. The hardware is also CoreAudio compatible and natively works under OS X / macOS even without the installation of a special driver.
This makes GIGAPORT eX perfect for digital DJs on the road working with notebook computers. Simply use your favorite DJ software and the eight outputs as up to 4 different stereo channels, enabling you to mix, cue and add effects! Monitor and pre-listen to your signals via the two built-in headphone outputs. GIGAPORT eX of course also works on your desktop computer and is compatible with all important professional audio DAW software applications. The hardware also works with consumer programs such as DVD playback software.
- USB 3.1 Audio Interface with USB-C connector (different connection cables included)
- USB 2.0 compatible
- 24-bit / 192 kHz D/A converter with 114dB dynamic range (A-weighted), available on all output channels
- 8 independent output channels with -10dBV RCA connectors
- 2 independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends l out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output l sends out different signal from playback channel 1/2
- compatible with Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and OS X / macOS
- supports ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME with our EWDM drivers as well as CoreAudio
- 100% class compliant
- works with OS X / mac OS (10.9 and above) with native CoreAudio support (32-bit and 64-bit)
- EWDM driver for Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound (32-bit and 64-bit)
- DirectWIRE Loopback support under OS X / mac OS / Windows
- DirectWIRE Output Channels support under Windows for dynamic output routing
- compact and portable design with around 12 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm
In order to get you started right out of the box, GIGAPORT eX ships with a powerful software package for professional recording, creation of your own songs, mixing of any audio content and much more. The following applications are currently included:
inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified is a powerful jamming tool to produce mixes of multiple audio signals and instruments, play files, change tracks, prepare streams for podcasts and recordings. As an effects host you can use it with the included GK Amplification 2 LE and ampLion Free as a bass and guitar amp simulator and much more - anything you need for your creativity!
Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg's mobile multitouch sequencer, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze, no matter where you are, right there on an iPhone or iPad when connecting GIGAPORT eX.
Our website always shows the latest information on what we currently ship with our products. Depending on the production date, it can sometimes be possible that a different software package is included with the GIGAPORT eX at a local reseller. The actual content is mentioned on the retail box of the product itself. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Reviews and Testimonials
Here are selected reviews of GIGAPORT eX:
If you are interested in adding a review to this list, do not hesitate and contact us.