Professional 24-bit USB Audio Interface
U22 XT offers a maximum of flexibility as fully bus powered USB device with pristine professional 24-bit audio quality.
The interface features 2 analog input and 2 analog output channels with RCA connection, a microphone preamplifier with XLR input and support for +48V phantom power, a Hi-Z instrument input for guitars, a high quality headphone output and TRS line outputs. Master and headphone volume as well as monitoring are controlled on the front panel.
On the software side, U22 XT provides low latency drivers with support for WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio based on our EWDM and DirectWIRE technology.
Included with U22 XT is the Bitwig 8-Track software, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing audio like a pro. With Bitwig Studio 8-Track, you can start working right out of the box without other additional software. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once, with this professional solution developed by musicians, for musicians.
If you're looking for a really powerful USB audio solution for your PC or Mac to start working out of the box, then U22 XT is for you!
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- microphone preamp with +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
- USB bus powered
- max. 24bit/96kHz
- line input with RCA connectors
- line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- headphone output with 1/4" connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- input / output monitoring controlled on front panel
- master volume control on front panel
- supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- supports many Linux distributions via the ALSA USB audio class support
- includes license of Deckadance LE from Stanton
- includes Bitwig Studio 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- includes license of inTone 2 ESI Edition from Audified
- dimensions roughly 17.5cm x 12.0cm x 4.5cm
In order to get you started right out of the box, U22 XT ships with a powerful software package for professional recording, creation of your own songs, mixing of any audio content and much more. The following applications are currently included:
Bitwig Studio 8-Track - the trim and effective DAW to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro for use on up to eight tracks of audio / MIDI, incl. the Bitwig Essentials Package, a versatile selection of handpicked presets and sounds. Record instruments, create your arrangements, design new sounds, or just jam - every feature has been developed by musicians, for musicians!
Deckadance LE v2 from Stanton - a powerful professional DJ software that continues to elevate the freedom of creative expression for remix and groove producers, turntablists as well as club, mobile and home DJs. With the included license, you can quickly load your favorite tracks and instantly mix them like a professional DJ through the outputs of U22 XT.
inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified is a powerful jamming tool to produce mixes of multiple audio signals and instruments, play files, change tracks, prepare streams for podcasts and recordings. As an effects host you can use it with the included GK Amplification 2 LE and ampLion Free as a bass and guitar amp simulator and much more - anything you need for your creativity!
Our website always shows the latest information on what we currently ship with our products. Depending on the production date, it can sometimes be possible that a different software package is included with the U22 XT at a local reseller. The actual content is mentioned on the retail box of the product itself. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Reviews and Testimonials
Here are selected reviews of U22 XT:
Mike Metlay wrote in RECORDING May 2017 (USA) a review of our U22 XT: "... does it job with no fuss." / "... all users will like how this interface treats their sound." - you can read and download the full review as PDF here.
If you are interested in adding a review to this list, do not hesitate and contact us.