KeyControl 25 is a compact 25-key keyboard, perfect for live usage on stage
and in studios. The versatile MIDI controller can be used immediatly after it
has been connected to a sound device or to a computer. You can connect KeyControl
25 to your Macintosh or PC via a simple USB connection. No additional power
supply is required.
KeyControl 25 offers numerous controllers: it has 3 wheels, 8 knobs, 8 encoders
and 20 buttons. The 8 knobs and 8 encoders can even be assigned twice, just
switch between the two banks by pushing a button. Of course all controllers
work in real time. In addition, KeyControl 25 is equipped with a polarity changeable
sustain pedal jack and you can change the sensitivity of the velocity curve.
KeyControl 25 is no longer in production and has since been replaced by the
newer KeyControl 25 XT.
- 3 digit LED-display
- 25 note full size velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys
- USB MIDI In/Out and 1 MIDI-Out Port
- Sustain pedal connector
- 3 datawheel
- 16 functions buttons, 4 data buttons
- 8 knobs, 8 encoders, function buttons
- Encoder & Fader in 2 8-Groups,16 programmable encoder and 16 programmable
- USB powered or via optional external power suply
- Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP1), Windows 2003, Mac OS X and Linux