Professional 24-bit USB Audio Interface with 8 Inputs / 6 Outputs
U86 XT is a versatile USB 2.0 Hi-Speed audio interface for Mac and PC, bringing USB audio technology to a new level by providing better performance for better results.
This interfaces provides a total of 8 input channels and 6 output channels that are all available for simultaneous usage. The 24-bit / 96kHz solution not only provides balanced 1/4" TRS line connectors, it also includes 2 integrated microphone preamps with XLR inputs on the front of the unit with switchable +48V phantom power, 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs for electric guitars as well as coaxial digital S/PDIF input and outputs. There is also an integrated professional headphone amplifier with output on the front, next to an integrated monitoring mixer. External keyboards, synthesizers and sound modules can be connected via the MIDI inputs and outputs on the backside of the unit.
U86 XT provides fast high performance low latency drivers based on our EWDM and DirectWIRE technology with support for the latest WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio technology for both Mac and PC, making it possible to use the interface with all current standard audio applications available for professional usage.
All this makes the stylish and flexible U86 XT an audio interface, bringing USB audio for professional applications to a new level. With the bundled software you can start using it right away and simply start working out of the box!
- 8 input / 6 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- 2 professional microphone preamps with +48V phantom power support
- 2 Hi-Z high performance instrument inputs with 1/4" connector
- digital S/PDIF input with RCA connector
- digital S/PDIF output with RCA connector
- supports up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- 8 line inputs with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- 6 line outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- professional headphone output with 1/4" stereo phone connector
- separate stereo mix output with integrated monitoring mixer controlled on front panel
- ADC with 107dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- 16 channel MIDI I/O with one MIDI input and one MIDI output
- powered by included DC power supply
- supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via CoreAudio USB audio driver
- includes license of Deckadance LE from Stanton
- includes Bitwig Studio 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- includes license of inTone 2 ESI Edition from Audified
- dimensions roughly 31.0cm x 14.5cm x 4.5cm
In order to get you started right out of the box, U86 XT ships with a powerful software package for professional recording, creation of your own songs, mixing of any audio content and much more. The following applications are currently included:
Bitwig Studio 8-Track - the trim and effective DAW to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro for use on up to eight tracks of audio / MIDI, incl. the Bitwig Essentials Package, a versatile selection of handpicked presets and sounds. Record instruments, create your arrangements, design new sounds, or just jam - every feature has been developed by musicians, for musicians!
Deckadance LE v2 from Stanton - a powerful professional DJ software that continues to elevate the freedom of creative expression for remix and groove producers, turntablists as well as club, mobile and home DJs. With the included license, you can quickly load your favorite tracks and instantly mix them like a professional DJ through the outputs of U86 XT.
inTone 2 ESI Edition by Audified is a powerful jamming tool to produce mixes of multiple audio signals and instruments, play files, change tracks, prepare streams for podcasts and recordings. As an effects host you can use it with the included GK Amplification 2 LE and ampLion Free as a bass and guitar amp simulator and much more - anything you need for your creativity!
Our website always shows the latest information on what we currently ship with our products. Depending on the production date, it can sometimes be possible that a different software package is included with the U86 XT at a local reseller. The actual content is mentioned on the retail box of the product itself. If you are unsure, please contact us.