MAYA44 XTe is a high quality 24-bit / 96 kHz 4-in / 4-out PCIe audio interface,
providing a number of powerful and amazing features optimized for home recording
on a professional quality level and for various DJ applications.
can easily be used by home users making their first steps in computer audio as
well as by professionals who produce music on a budget, looking for a professional,
yet affordable, PCIe audio solution.
MAYA44 XTe provides 2 stereo analog
line inputs, 2 stereo line outputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power
and preamp, a Hi-Z guitar instrument input, a headphone output, as well as an
optical S/PDIF output and an optical S/PDIF input.
MAYA44 XTe works under Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Mac OS X in
32-bit and 64-bit systems. It even ships with various plugins including the
LFX 1310 multi FX effect plugin from Luxonix, Tassman ESI from AAS, the ESI
Bovbjerg Piano, the ESI Atti-Tube bass guitar amp simulator, the ESI FX pack
with 7 different effect processors, the Studio Devil BVC guitar amplifier from
Gallo Engineering and a few other third party plugins.
- 24-bit / 96 kHz 102dB(a) A/D converter and 24-bit / 96 kHz 108dB(a) D/A
- 4 simultaneous input and 4 simultaneous output channels
- microphone preamp with +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z instrument input to directly input guitar signals
- simultaneous full-duplex recording and playback
- S/PDIF optical output, S/PDIF optical input
- headphone output
- PCIe x1 interface card, works in x1 and any other PCIe slot
- full DirectWIRE support
- low-latency EWDM driver: MME, WDM, DirectSound and ASIO 2.0 support, plus
- compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac OS X
Reviews and Testimonials