QuataFire 610 is an ultra-compact, FireWire compatible audio/MIDI recording
QuataFire 610 offers top quality 24-bit 192 kHz output and 96 kHz input audio
performance and its 6-in/10-out configuration offers great flexibility whether
you're recording, driving a 7.1 surround sound system, or routing discrete outputs
to a mixer.
QuataFire 610 features mic/line inputs with built-in preamps and +48V phantom
power, individual gain controls, headphone output with volume control, 32 channel
MIDI I/O, and S/PDIF digital I/O.
It also allows you to monitor your inputs through the internal digital mixer
for direct monitoring with zero latency.
QuataFire 610 can be completely FireWire bus-powered for ultimate mobile applications.
- supports up to 24-bit / 192 kHz output and 96 kHz input
- 4-in/8-out analog I/O
- 2 channel S/PDIF coaxial digital I/O
- 32 channel MIDI I/O
- dual mic/line preamps with gain control and +48V phantom power
- direct instrument (Hi-Z) input control mic/inst on input 2
- 1 headphone output with amp and volume control
- direct monitoring (zero latency) with internal digital mixer
- Powered by FireWire bus (6-pin FireWire connector required)
- WDM driver support for Windows XP with ASIO 2.0 support
- CoreAudio driver for Mac OS X (from 10.3)
- Linux compatible