Prodigy X-Fi NRG
High Quality 24-bit 96kHz 7.1 PCIe Soundcard
Prodigy X-Fi NRG is a powerful 7.1 channel, 24-bit / 96kHz capable PCIe based soundcard featuring the AKM AK4358 D/A Converter for playback signals with 112dB dynamic range. The combination with a fine selection of high quality condensers and a special circuit design provides perfect sound quality. The OpAmp on the card is installed on a socket, providing the possibility to change it to users preference.
The X-Fi chipset from Creative provides perfect 3D sound capability and excellent compatibility to all important 3D applications such as games and home theater playback software.
Featuring a professional headphone amplifier and digital input as well as digital output, Prodigy X-Fi NRG provides a lot more connection options than comparable soundcards.
- PCIe (PCI Express) soundcard interface
- maximum 24-bit/96kHz analog input (combined microphone and line input with 1/8" connector)
- maximum 24-bit/96kHz 7.1 channel analog output (1/8" connectors)
- headphone output; 16 ~ 300 ohm impedance
- maximum 24-bit/96kHz digital input with optical TOSlink connector
- maximum 24-bit/96kHz digital output with optical TOSlink connector and internal 2-pin header, AC-3 pass through supported
- internal Intel HD Front Panel Audio standard connector
- AKM AK4358 112dB(a) DAC on 7.1 chanel output
- AKM AK5358 102dB(a) ADC on analog input
- opamp swappable, equipped by default with NE5532 opamp
- DirectSound, MME, WDM, Open AL as well as EAX 1.0 / 2.0, EAX Advanced HD 3.0 / 4.0 supported
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP compatible
Reviews and Testimonials
Here are selected reviews of Prodigy X-Fi NRG:
Germany's PC Games Hardware issue of Januar 2011 contains a review of Prodigy X-Fi NRG: "Plus: good sound room image."
YouTube user Frostbitebampiru prepared an interesting video review of Prodigy X-Fi NRG - check the full video here!
If you are interested in adding a review to this list, do not hesitate and contact us.