2-in/2-out USB 2.0 MIDI Interface
Simple but versatile, RoMI/O II offers 32 MIDI output channels via 2 MIDI output ports and 32 MIDI input channels via 2 MIDI input ports in one simple adapter cable that connects to the USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port of your computer.
As its famous predecessor RoMI/O, RoMI/O II is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand and rugged enough for any outdoor mobile musical adventure.
- 2-in/2-out MIDI interface with 32 input and 32 output channels
- Hardware MIDI time sync
- modern USB 2.0 based design (compatible to USB 1.1 interfaces)
- MIDI activity indicators for each port
- Extremely compact design and light weight for ultimate mobile use
- Plug-and-play installation
- USB bus powered
- Windows XP and Mac OS X compatible (Hardware Revision A and B)
- Windows Vista and Windows 7/8 compatible (Hardware Revision B only)
- optional ESI MIDI Port driver for multi device / multi client operation under Windows available (Hardware Revision B only)