High Quality USB Audio Interface for PC & Mac
ESI has always been on the cutting edge of the professional audio industry. Once again, ESI has been one step ahead when introducing the Waveterminal U2A.
This versatile USB interface is not only affordable, it is extremly portable (9 x 9 cm). Its multiple features make the U2A a studio pocketknife for desktop music production. The U2A offers 3 stereo input options (coaxial, optical, and analog) that you can select one at a time while the output signal is available on all 3 output formats at the same time. This feature can make the U2A act as a signal converter between coaxial & optical audio. The analog I/Os of the U2A are supported with ultra-wide range 24-bit AD/DA converters, and unbalanced 1/4" phone jack connections. U2A supports 3 different sampling rates (32, 44.1, 48K) with a real-time hardware sample rate converter.
U2A is compatible with Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 and Windows XP, providing WDM drivers including support for MME and DirectSound. It also includes ASIO 2.0 support. Macintosh ASIO (Mac OS 9) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) support is provided as well.
- 16-bit playback & record resolution
- gold-tipped S/PDIF Coaxial & Optical digital I/O
- 24-bit, high-quality, stereo A/D, D/A converters: 100dB (A/D), 110dB (D/A) Dynamic Range
- Signal to Noise ratio (D/A): 110dB
- -10dBv UnBalanced 1/4" phone jack
- simultaneous audio output through both analog and S/PDIF for easy-mix monitoring
- internal digital mixer for input monitoring
- 32, 44.1 and 48K sampling rates supported
- real-time hardware Sample Rate Converter
- installation: no "IRQs" or "DMAs" to set, no I/O addresses to configure
- connects externally: no computer surgery
- extreme portability (9 x 9cm)
- includes convenient 2-meter USB cable
- Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 MME & DirectSound Driver, ASIO 2.0 support
- Macintosh Mac OS 9 ASIO driver and Sound Manager drivers available
- Macintosh Mac OS X CoreAudio support