Industry Standard Hard-Disk Recording Card
24-bit 96kHz AD/DA with 32-bit Internal Resolution: With ASIO 2.0, GSI/F, and WDM driver supported software, you can transfer digital audiodata at maximum 32-bit internal resolution. It allows for a much greater dynamic range when you working with digital audio.
2-In/2-Out Balaced or Unbalanced Analog Audio Inputs and Outputs: The Waveterminal 2496 provides 1/4" TRS phone jacks for use with either professonal +4dBu nominal level audio equipment or -10dBV nominal level consumer audio equipment.
4 Channel Recording and Playback: You can record analog and digital sources simultaneously and play them back simultaneously as well.
24-bit 96kHz S/PDIF Coxial Digital In & Out: Unlike some audio cards that claim 24-bit 96kHz capability, the Waveterminal 2496 offers a true 24-bit 96kHz S/PDIF digital input and output.
Multiple Sample Rate Support: The Waveterminal 2496 supports all denominations of 44.1kHz or 48kHz standard sample rates from 8kHz to 96kHz (8kHz, 11.025kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 64kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz).
- 24-Bit/96kHz A/D converter; 100dB Dynamic range and 64 x oversampling
- 24-Bit/96kHz D/A converter; 110dB Dynamic range and 128 x oversampling
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (D/A); 110dB
- Analog 2 In / 2 Out ; +4 dBu/-10dBV Bal/Unbal 1/4" TRS phone jack
- 4-Channel Recording/Playback (2 Analog / 2 Digital ) at the same time
- 24-Bit 96kHz S/PDIF Digital I/O (Coaxial)
- Supports multiple Sample Rates: 8kHz, 11.025kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 64kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- Uses 32-Bit PCI slot; PCI bus-mastering support
- Real-time hardware sample-rate converting
- CD-ROM Digital input
- Digital connector for Sound Blaster series (SB-Link
- Internal Word Clock Connector
- Supports the EWDM driver:Multiple MME, Multiple DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP/2000/ME/98SE
- Optional 2 x 2 MIDI Interface Miditerminal 2120 (sold seperately)