MAYA44 is a high quality 24-bit 96/192kHz 4-in / 4-out audio interface providing
a number of powerful and amazing features optimized for home recording and for
The card can easily be used by home users making their first steps in computer
audio as well as by professionals producing music on a budget.
MAYA44 provides 2 stereo analog line inputs, 2 stereo line outputs, a microphone
input with +48V phantom power as well as an optical and coaxial S/PDIF output
that can be used to pass through AC3/DTS signals. There is also a headphone
output, perfectly for monitoring.
The optional MI/ODI/O extension provides a
full MIDI interface (16 channels, 1 input & 1 output) as well as a digital
input (optical and coaxial).
- Supports up to 24-bit / 192kHz output and 96kHz input
- 4 analog input and 4 analog output channels
- 4-in / 4-out full duplex recording and playback
- balanced microphone input with +48V phantom power
- headphone output with gain control
- unbalanced stereo line input (1~2) can be switched to balanced mono microphone
- optical and coaxial (S/PDIF) digital output
- optional MIDI I/O via MI/ODI/O extension
- optional S/PDIF digital input via MI/ODI/O ext.
- 3.3V / 5V compatible PCI card
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 and Mac OS X compatible
Reviews and Testimonials