U108 PRE is a special USB audio recording interface providing a solution for
a very basic requirement: connecting a lot of professional microphones for simultaneous
multichannel recording at one time.
U108 PRE provides a total of 10 high quality professional microphone preamps.
Two XLR connectors are on the front panel, the others on the rear panel of the
device. For all separate preamps, +48V phantom power can be enabled when needed
and the input level can be adjusted separately for each channel. The input level
is also displayed via LEDs on the front panel. Of course you can use all input
channels simultaneously. In addition, there are two alternatively usable Hi-Z
instrument inputs for electric guitars. For playback, 8 independent line outputs
and a separate mix output (via the integrated monitor mixer) are provided.
U108 PRE provides drivers that work with very low latency - with support for
WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio, based on our EWDM- and DirectWIRE-Technology. That
means that the unit can be used wih all common applications on both Mac and
PC. With the bundled software you can start using it right away and simply start
working out of the box.
U108 PRE is the perfect solution for multichannel recording when using a multiple
number of microphones!
U108 PRE will start shipping until autumn 2017.
- 10 input / 8 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- 10 professional microphone preamps with XLR input and +48V phantom power
- 2 Hi-Z high performance instrument inputs with 1/4" connector
- 8 line outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- adjustable headphone output with 1/4" stereo phone connector
- separate stereo mix output with integrated monitoring mixer controlled on
- ADC with 107dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- supports up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- powered by included DC power supply
- supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO
2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via CoreAudio USB audio driver
- includes license of Deckadance LE from Stanton
- includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- includes license of inTone 2 ESI Edition from Audified
- dimensions roughly 45.0cm x 14.5cm x 4.5cm