U168 XT is a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed audio interface for Mac and PC, bringing USB
audio technology to a new level by providing better performance for better results.
This interfaces provides not less than 16 input channels and 8 output channels
that are all available for simultaneous usage. The 24-bit / 96kHz solution not
only provides balanced 1/4" TRS line connectors, it also includes 4 integrated
microphone preamps with XLR inputs on the front of the unit with switchable
+48V phantom power, 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs for electric guitars as well as
coaxial digital S/PDIF input and outputs. There are two independent headphone
outputs on the front, next to an integrated monitoring mixer. External keyboards,
synthesizers and sound modules can be connected via the MIDI inputs and outputs
on the backside of the unit.
U168 XT provides fast high performance low latency drivers based on our EWDM
and DirectWIRE technology with support for the latest WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio
technology for both Mac and PC, making it possible to use the interface with
all current standard audio applications available for professional usage.
All this makes the stylish U168 XT an audio interface, bringing USB audio for
professional applications to a new level. With the bundled software you can
start using it right away and simply start working out of the box!
U168 XT will ship to local resellers in late summer 2016.
- 16 input / 8 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- 4 professional microphone preamps with +48V phantom power support
- 2 Hi-Z high performance instrument inputs with 1/4" connector
- digital S/PDIF input with RCA connector
- digital S/PDIF output with RCA connector
- supports up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- 16 line inputs with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- 8 line outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- 2 independent headphone outputs with 1/4" stereo phone connector
- separate stereo mix output with integrated monitoring mixer controlled on
- ADC with 107dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- 16 channel MIDI I/O with one MIDI input and one MIDI output
- powered by included DC power supply
- supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO
2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via CoreAudio USB audio driver
- includes license of Deckadance LE from Stanton
- includes Bitwig 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- dimensions roughly 45.0cm x 14.5cm x 4.5cm