Build upon the legacy of our famous nEar05
models, the new aktiv 05 near field reference monitor take professional level
5" near field monitoring speakers for the entry level to yet another level.
The monitor boasts an ultra-flat low frequency response with its newly designed
larger silk dome tweeter and the top quality kevlar 5" driver delivers unparalleled
punch in the low-mid frequency - a major improvement over the paper and polypropylene
drivers used in most comparable products. ESI was the first vendor using kevlar
for studio monitors in this price range as material inside the low frequency
driver. Other vendors have since copied our idea, however there is much more
to excellent sound of aktiv 05. A new tuning of all components by our engineers
in Germany and the use of the completelely new crossover design, turn aktiv
05 into yet another milestone in the ESI studio monitor legacy.
Optionally an aktiv 05 based monitoring system can be expanded with a subwoofer
like our SW10K eXperience. aktiv 05
is the perfect alternative to our top selling uniK
05 reference monitor if you are on a budget.
- 2-way powered speaker / active studio monitor speaker
- 5" kevlar curved cone (magnetic shielding type) as LF driver
- 1" silk dome tweeter as HF driver
- output power 60W (HF 30W, LF 30W), 85W AC consumption power
- magnetically shielded for desktop operation
- input connections: XLR / TS1/4" combo connector, balanced / unbalanced
- input impedance: 23.3 kOhm balanced, 13.3 kOhm unbalanced
- input sensitivity: 75mV@1Watt, 415mV@30Watt
- frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- SPL: 88dB +/- 3dB
- operating voltage: AC100-240V 50/60Hz, with 115V / 230V AC selection
- blue power LED on the front
- dimensions: 250mm (H) x 176mm (W) x 200mm (D)
- weight: ca. 4.5kg
Reviews and Testimonials
More Reviews ...